The Spring Stroke Play Championship scheduled for Monday, April 23, at The Club at Nevillewood, has been postponed. It will be rescheduled on another date that we will determine as soon as possible.
This decision was made due to impending weather and the logistics involved with a 36-hole competition on one day.
Those who have withdrawn may be reinstated if the new date is one on which they wish to compete.
Those who withdraw due to not being available to play on the new date will receive a full refund.